- Landscaping can add between 7 and 15 percent to a home's value. (Source: The Gallup Organization)
- Homes with 'excellent' landscaping can expect a sale price about 6 to 7 percent higher than equivalent houses with 'good' landscaping, while improving landscaping from 'average' to 'good' can result in a 4 to 5 percent increase. (Source: Clemson University)
- Landscaping can bring a recovery value 100 to 200 percent at selling time. Kitchen remodelling brings a 75 to 125 percent recovery rate, bathroom remodelling a 20 to 120 percent recovery rate, and addition of a swimming pool a 20 to 50 percent recovery rate. (Source: Money Magazine)
- A mature tree can often have an appraised value of between $1,000 to $10,000. (Source: Council of Tree and Landscape Appraisers)
- In one study, 99% of real estate appraisers concurred that landscaping enhances the sales appeal of real estate. (Source: Trendnomics, National Gardening Association)
- In one study, Realtors believe that mature trees have a "strong or moderate impact" on the saleability of homes listed under $150,000, on homes over $250,000, this perception increases by 98%. (Source: American Forests, Arbor National Mortgage)
- Landscaping can reduce air conditioning costs by up to 50%, by shadowing the windows and walls of a home. (Source: American Public Power Association)
- Trees can reduce bothersome noise by up to 50% and can mask unwanted noises with pleasant sounds. (Source: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- Trees can reduce temperatures by as much as 45 degrees Fahrenheit. (Source: American Forests)
- A single urban tree can provide up to $273 a year in air conditioning, pollution fighting, erosion and storm water control, and wildlife shelter benefits. (Source: American Forests)
- Top reasons people garden: To be outdoors (45%); to be around beautiful things (42%); relax and escape the pressures of everyday life (39%); stay active and get exercise (35%). (Source: American Demographics, Roper Report).
Now that you've learned the beauty and advantages of Landscaping, let us help you get started with your project. Call Now or Email Us.
Residential Design & Build
Commercial Design & Build
Patio Design & Build
Conceptual Pool & Spa Design Site &
Custom Garden Design & Build
Landscape Lighting & Installation
Conceptual Design & Build of Hardscape
Permeable Hardscape: Stones, Pavers
The Value of Plants and Landscaping
There's more to landscaping than just planting materials and pavers.